We are officially halfway into one of, if not THE GREATEST month ever, and that also means that Fall is officially upon us.
If you don’t know why Fall is the shit let’s break it down:
- It’s not hot as fried Hell outside.
- HORROR GALORE–return of shows like American Horror Story and The Walking Dead, and numerous classic movie marathons.
- Your friends dressing in ridiculous costumes like this:
- Festivals Festivals Festivals
- Holiday events with lots of food
Avoiding Spending time with your loved ones
- Pumpkin everything
And of course:
Since no one wants to be the dumb bitch rocking a tank top and denim shorts as the temperature drops let’s discuss some must have pieces/look for Fall, shall we?
Memorial Day weekend. It’s always one of the greatest times to be an American. You get to press pause and reflect on how blessed you are to have the rights that you do, get to remember and thank all of the brave men and women who have fought for our country and our freedom, and yes, most of us get a day off on Monday to do so.
That means: THREE DAY WEEKEND. Three glorious, colorful, patriotic days full of friends, family, boozery, and food.
And of course for us lady-folk (and some fellas), fashion.
Let’s dive into some looks, shall we?